Friday, September 01, 2006

Another Day, Another Dollar

I made it through another long week. Looking forward to a three day weekend.

Spent last night at the Dale Carnegie training again for 4 hours. The group is really starting to show their personalities and I am actually remembering some of their names. They did their first two minute talk and I was the time keeper.

The class still went long and at the debrief after the session, my recommendation was for the instructor to stop talking so much. He is a very dynamic guy and goes on and on at times. It is my duty (and privilege) as a coach to let him know when this happens.

My 2 minute talk on a business success with a prop to illustrate went well even though I was nursing a sore throat. I brought my evaluation from when I ran two community education programs. I got all perfect 5's out of a possible 5. It was an awesome experience to get that eval. I keep it in my kudos file for those darker days.

Have a safe and fun Labor Day weekend...

No comments: